Please be patient…Website update coming soon!
Recent News & Announcements
“Scares That Care!” has seen a huge surge in interest of not only the charity, but also of volunteers and those willing to help us help others. We have seen an increase in convention appearances from three in 2011, to over 34 appearances in 2012 – and we have begun to schedule 2013 to work [...]
Our $5.00 Online Donation Day returns on Friday the 13th of April, 2012! HELP THREE FAMILIES WHO ARE IN NEED OF OUR SUPPORT! Scares That Care! is an IRS approved, 501(c)(3) charity. Here’s how it works. For every $5.00 donated, a number will be assigned. The numbers will be assigned in numerical order. People can [...]
The sacrifices made by those on behalf of family members who have passed, has never been lost on me. During a very, very difficult time, many people rededicate themselves to helping others…a temporary solace in a sea of emotions. Our Colorado State Representative – Darren Walker - just lost his mother. We all tried to provide words [...]
Folks, the third family we are collecting for this year revolves around young Tripp. He and his father were the victims of a serious house fire, which completely destroyed everything that they owned…the house was reduced to nothing but ash. To make matters worse, Tripp and his father Delmer were burned over eighty percent of [...]
- “Get mad for Madelyn!”
- “Have a Heart For Draven”
- 2012 Giving Campaign Plan…
- “Scares That Care!” Costume Contest!
- VIDEO MONTAGE SUBMISSIONS SOUGHT!
- “Scares That Care!” 2012 Calendar Project!
- “Scares That Care!” Silent Auctions on Facebook!
- First Star Media Teams With “Scares That Care!”
- “Scares That Care!” Makes First Family Donation
- “Scares That Care!” Passes 3,000 fans on Facebook
- “Scares That Care!” Teams with Horror Icon Kane Hodder!
- “I Helped Kane” wristbands now available!
- New item added to the “Scares That Care!” Store!
- “Scares That Care!” partners with “Teddy Scares”
- “Scares That Care!” Seeks Heads (of Departments!)
- “Scares That Care!” teams with “Shriekfest”
- “Scares That Care!” Celebrity Benefit Dinner and Dance